Department of Radiotherapy ❯ Our Equipment ❯ Versa HDTM
Versa HDTM employs sophisticated conformal beam-shaping technology and high dose rates to achieve precision and speed for advanced stereotactic radiotherapy (SRT) and stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) treatment deliveries.
This linear accelerator also offers the flexibility of conventional techniques and the newest imaging technology to aid in the visualization and treatment of a broad range of tumours throughout the body.
- Shortened treatment times with market-leading multi-leaf collimator leaf travel speeds, ultra-low leaf transmission, and high dose rate delivery
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT) and SRS delivery within a reasonable time
- Reduced non-therapeutic doses to spare organs-at-risk for potentially decreased side effects and a lower risk of secondary cancer
- Allows for custom configurations for specific clinical requirements
- Soft tissue visualization during treatment using the latest imaging technology